Employers, it’s time to order 2012 tax forms. Reminder that QuickBooks can print W-2s on blank paper, but it can only print on pre-printed 1099s; fortunately you can get up to 1,000 pre-printed forms for free from the IRS at the link below. If you paid someone $600 or more for nonemployee compensation or rent, you are required by law to report this to the IRS, and will need 1x Form 1096 and as many 1099s as you have subcontractors / landlords. Let us know if you need any help with this.


You must be logged in to post a comment.