Are you thinking about expanding or implementing a new product line? Please let us know and we will research all of the information you may need to make your decision. We will organize our findings into a formal feasibility study which will cover the following:
1) Determination of what benefits and/or cost savings are expected from the implementation and comparison with likely costs.
2) Whether your current operations and capabilities can support the added burden, and if not, what needs to occur in order for the addition to be viable.
3) Whether there are any legal requirements, and if so, how best to meet them.
4) How well the expansion or project will satisfy your requirements or criteria for success.
5) How long you can expect for the project to take before it generates results or creates a return on investment.
Don’t face your investors alone, let us give your ambitions wings and work together with you to foster development of the Lowcountry area.