A sample text widget

Etiam pulvinar consectetur dolor sed malesuada. Ut convallis euismod dolor nec pretium. Nunc ut tristique massa.

Nam sodales mi vitae dolor ullamcorper et vulputate enim accumsan. Morbi orci magna, tincidunt vitae molestie nec, molestie at mi. Nulla nulla lorem, suscipit in posuere in, interdum non magna.

$99 Professional Tax Return

I am looking for a few more tax clients for this tax season. You can pay $2-300 to a seasonal tax shop and trust your taxes to a $10-per-hour data entry clerk, or you can call me. Offer available for most tax situations. The following may result in adjustments to your rate:

a) 1040-EZ / A filers – 25% discount!
b) 10% discount for military, teachers, senior citizens and nonprofit workers.
c) Schedule C – $25 to $50 or negotiable
d) Schedule D – $10 per 5 transactions
e) Schedule E – $15 for each
f) More than $500 of noncash contributions – $25 fee for additional required paperwork
g) Additional State / nonresident returns – $25 fee
h) Complex tax issues – negotiable. I can handle just about anything that would otherwise have been mistreated or deferred for weeks at common tax shops.
i) Business tax returns (1120, 1120-S, 1065, nonprofit) – start at $300, negotiable.
j) Extensions – $25 for all

Here’s how I work:

1) I sign a confidentiality agreement and quote you the appropriate fee, you sign an engagement letter.
2) I send you a comprehensive but straightforward questionnaire. You respond with relevant info and copies of documents as requested on questionnaire.
3) I assemble your tax return and contact you with follow-up questions. You can expect that I will be carefully reviewing all documents and comparing them to the previous year. Sometimes, I may be able to provide some tax planning considerations for either the current or future tax periods.
4) I obtain payment from you for my services (check or cash), and provide a copy of your return, along with originals of all submitted documents. I will also obtain your signature(s) for the paper file copies of the returns (not e-filing this year, sorry), and provide current year and 2011 estimated payment vouchers if there is a tax liability (up to you to mail with payment by the respective deadlines).
5) Once my payment has been validated, I will sign and mail the paper returns.

Please contact me at, and let me know your preferred time / method of establishing contact. I look forward to hearing from you.

Leave a Reply